Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Very funny :P

I found this an exciting flash and actually HAS an happy ending, lol.

Btw, when this first came out, it was labeled Mature until it was changed, so stop talking about censorship.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

How ironic...

Diemos uses Hank as a decoy, now it's vice versa!

-----------------IMPORTANT PARTS--------------------------------
-----

1. Whoa, wasn't expecting the crab arm and new look from Hank. Nice job.

2. I think personally that this was better than MC7 or 8 cuz this had a lot of variety with action and new characters. It was fun watching 2 new characters on a killing spree, a mobile chase between the mountains, Hank's new look, Jebus' dead body, auditor's new look, new character's death, and etc..

3. The Auditor meant business when he single handedly decapitated that poor fellow.

4. Red halo. Dude. That's awesome.

5. Diemos: This is madness!

Corrupted Agent: Madness? THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!!!

*shoots to death*

6. Nice name for a movie, I think you use too many a- starting words.

7. Many people are complaining that the story line is changed and they think Hank looks bad now with the mutated arm. I really think they should shut up, cuz first of all, this is what Krinkels made. Deal with it. This is also madness, which means anything can go in random ways. Remember, there is always a new thing that happens in the series.

8. It's kinda disappointing that you spent like practically hours working on this, and all you got was 5:11 minutes? T hat's kinda bad, but eh. Your still good.

9. People should wait for these series, jeez. I mean even Krinkels has a life to deal with too.

10. I literally fell off my chair when Diemos got smacked right in the face. I thought there was going to be no humor into it since everything is getting more serious. Ofc, I was wrong.

11. This is definitely madness considering the fact the first episode you released contained a few minutes, happy music, and just cotton candy animation. Now look at this latest episode. Priceless.

12. So when the demon guards die, do they have orange blood now?

13. Everyone's saying that the auditor keeps on losing his halo. Seriously, WHO CARES??

14. This is the first episode ever that put my comp to a screen saver. Not to mention it is the first to lag :(

15. I love Sanford's badass attitude.

16. If you haven't noticed by now, this is probably the most popular flash animation on Newgrounds right now. This review is exactly how many words I needed to say to Krinkels. I'm breathless.

17. The part where Hank hangs Diemos out of the door was kinda like a horror show or something..lol

18. There are some new things that you have used that I'm proud of. Featuring the crab arm, possibly new colors, the hook, new demonic guards, new Hank, new Auditor, and two new characters.

19. I kinda shivered at the mc9 trailer when it featured Jebus being torn apart from that blast, showing his ribs, a skeletal face, and everything else gruesome. I just wow'd

20. The ending was kinda a downer, it was just about to get funky :(

Well i hope you like what i had to say. Remember: A picture is worth a thousand words...

A pure win animation like this is deserved a trillion.

Madness Formidilosus Madness Formidilosus

Lol, awesome

This was pretty good. Also I FINALLY like to see some madness action, despite that the previous one was made 4 months ago ~_~

A blobs tale A blobs tale

Nice

I like how this is a challenging, puzzling game that you have to keep in note for everything and defeat the bosses in the game.

I also like how this is a "figure it out for yourself" kind of game because you have to find out how to use the boomerang and find out how to overcome these challenges. a blobs tale two was also incredible

10/10

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Best cheating game :)

Altho, I didn't have the start key on my keyboard :/

Starting key is also Ctrl+Escape, but if you press ctrl, the game stops and you have to do it over again :/

4th of July Game 4th of July Game

Rating:

Color: Cool 2 points

Sound/Audio: I HEAR THOSE FIREWORKS!!! 2 points

Graphics: Amazing 2 points

Preloader: Well, yeha 2 points

Interest: Who could NOT be interested in 4 of July? 2 points

Time Length: Enough to play with :) 2 points

Overall: 12/10 points

Commentary: Sparkley... *_*

Good Bye Live Corpse Good Bye Live Corpse

This would make a good loop

But not something you want to listen without anything else.

{MSX} Chaoz Tribute {MSX} Chaoz Tribute

Lol

Nice song. Although it has come to my attention that this song has a higher score than the original. Lol.

MSXOmega responds:

Heh, that's funny. I thought Paragon's songs were all 4.40+, but I guess not. Thanks!